Overlooking Perranporth Beach, Cornwall
Tregundy Farmhouse, on the west cliff of Perranporth, enjoys magnificent views over the beach and sea and is only a two minute walk to the beach and to the town centre.
The accommodation comprises:
- Spacious lounge with comfortable seating, decorative fireplace, 42" TV and sea views
- Dining room with 32" TV and extending dining table.
- Breakfast room with Rayburn.
- Split level fitted kitchen with electric oven & hob, microwave, 2 fridges (one with ice box).
- Three double bedrooms, one twin bedroom and one single room
- One bathroom with shower over bath and one shower room with shower cubicle. Both with wash basin and WC
- Laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities
- Bedding is provided, all beds made up with covered duvets for your arrival
- Towels are not provided
- High chair and fold up travel cot available on request
- Electricity supplied from a coin slot meter.
- The Rayburn stove will keep the house warm.
- The house is surrounded by a walled garden with a gated enclosed area with patio, and garden furniture available for use by guests. There is also an outdoor shower.
- Private off road parking for 5 cars
- Pets welcome (by prior arrangement)
- Dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms and may not be left alone in the house
- Perranporth beach is dog-friendly
It is only a few minutes walk to the town centre where you will find Coops open until late, a butchers, a bakery, and post office as well as many cafes, restaurants and take-aways. Surf board and wetsuit hire etc.